Thursday, May 1, 2014

corrupt mind control e.p cd

corrupt is a socalled death/thrash band from my hometown. I knew of them by name I think and so was interested in hearing what they sounded like. however the only thing I could find was a few shitty live recordings. not to worry, they said they were releasing an ep soon....soon? how come I never heard about it? well I can get the new psycho record before it comes out but I can't get anyone around my hometown to actually tell me when they're releasing anything. thanks cunts! anyway I found this and put it on, holy fuck is this good. a little sloppy at first but that's how thrash should be. good production, you can still hear the raw sound but everything sounds good. the music though is straight up old school death metal. no bullshit, this will kill you. everything is as chaotic as it can get and Elliott loves chaos. 4 songs in 16 minutes...great guitars, great drums, great bass, great vocals. honestly it takes a lot to get me into local bands but I'm loving this band. download this thing or get a cd somehow. you need this if you like metal. get it or die!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors