Monday, May 6, 2013

slam induced groove astral overload ep

this ep isn't what I expected. when I heard slam death I thought of human mincer or something. however, not being something I expected isn't bad. okay. so anyway. this is a band called slam induced groove. not a bad name. this ep is about space..well the titles are. when I pressed play I expected nothing but novelty metal with pig squeal vocals. man was I surprised! good riffs, great vocals (they do need to be turned up a bit) I don't even mind the drum machine (clearly these aren't real drums) I will say that on the first track they sound really weird like they're cranked up too loud. all deathcore bands need to listen to this. this is how you do breakdowns. they (he I guess, this is one of those one man band things I think) even do a gojira cover. i'm not that into them (maybe i'll change my mind later after I hear more) but this cover sounds pretty dead on. overall, a very good ep that you should play if you want something slow and groovy. sometimes they speed up but not that much. not like it matters really. this is slam death at its best. buy or die!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors