Wednesday, May 22, 2013

7 seconds the crew lp

if they hadn't taken this name 7 seconds would have been the name of some shit grindcore bandbut this isn't grind this is kickass hc. i'm not really into youth crew hc stuff. but this record is pretty killer. they fucked the mix up though. I always find this record too clean and the drums didn't have the great sound like on the skins ep. no crackling highhat. sad. the lyrics are your typical positive thite. trust and happiness. not my thing. but kevin can sure sing. I do have one question. what was kev thinking putting rap at the end of one of the songs? as everyone knows rap fucking sucks! this lp (mlp?) is pretty damn short but it packs a punch. you can mosh to this so it's pretty damn good. though I still say get the eps first. walk together rock together the lp after this is pretty good too. I've never heard anything after that and will probably never do so. actually I do have a recent album and they were still good is a tad poppy. anyway get this and sing along to some melodic youth crew hc done right. oh and fuck rap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors