Thursday, April 25, 2013

the big 4 live dvd

got this a while ago. the big 4 came to l.a but I didn't see them. too much money. besides, my big 4 is nothing like this. but anyway onto the bands. first up is anthrax. I only liked the first album so..pretty borring. I guess it's cool but why would I listen to anthrax's melodic thrash when I can listen to pleasure to kill and get my head smashed open? good set I guess, sort of borring really. I've never like joie's vocals (none of neal's screams, just too clean) and thought anthrax sucked when they got rid of lilker. next up is megadeth. I hate megadeth. pretentious, slow, wanking, bornagain, lame. just a lame band who never did anything for me. I tried to like them but. slayer is next. hell yeah! mixed loud slayer is sloppy, loud, fast, and pissed off. best band of them all. don't even tell me different. tom's losing his voice though. finally we have reached the end of the first disk. each band played hour long sets. now comes metallica. oh my god, they're the only band on the second disk. how long is this gonna last? the answer, too fucking long. metallica only released one great album. so..yeah. lars sucks, tries to play too fast and he only has 5 drums, james has lost whatever anger he had, the rest of the band sucks. this is metallica light. it's sad that this concert took song long. because all I see on these disks are old ritch man pretending to be 23 again to get more money. don't get this dvd, get the slayer performance and rock out. then get the metallica stuff if you need something to put you to sleep. 5 hours of shows, only one worth it. and why does poptallica get so much time? it's not the big 4 tour. it's metallica and 3. rippoff. fuck metallica. anyway, don't buy this. btw sorry about the adds, blogger did that to us. we're not making money from them, we don't approve of them. just hope you understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

leave a fuckin comment!

Contributors